Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Google panda 21 update was rolled out on November 5th

Today Google officially announced the panda update, that is google panda 21 update. This update is the 21st update.The update was rolled out on November 05. But google announced through tweets today (Nov 07th). However the update has effected less than 1.1% of English queries.

Google started the panda algorithm changes on Feb 24th 2011 . And now it almost completed 21 regular updates. And also google introduced more new algorithm changes like penguin update,EMD etc.

How Did 21st Panda Update Effect Your Site?

In my case, the last two panda update had a bad effect on my blog. And I tried a lot to recover from the effects. I removed all the low and thin quality content from my blog and posted more quality content. Also, I removed more links from my site.

As a result the new google panda update, that is the panda 21th update, turned out to be a better news for me. It shows that  i recovered from the panda effects. My blog traffic increased from last 4 days.So this panda update had good effects on my blog. What about yours?

If you are under the effects, remove all the thin and low quality content from your blog. And also remove or make your external links to no follow, and post new and quality content. Then wait for next panda update. It might mostly come in the next month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More