Saturday, May 26, 2012

myntra.com reviews : myntra.com can be one of the best online shopping website in India

Myntra.com reviews: In India there are so many online shopping websites providing equally better services for their online customers. But out of these websites we need to know which one is more better and reliable. Last week I had also tried one of these websites called myntra.com I just signed up in my myntra.com shopping account through my Facebook. And I was rewarded with a awesome offer.

They offered me with Rs1500 discount on purchasing of their goods. I ordered FILA casual shoe costing around Rs1999 and after coupon reduction the shoes were Rs 1499 only. They are giving the offer of Rs1500 split into three 500 rupees coupon and we can redeem 500 rupees on each purchase. And the best part was that I got my shoe at my home within 24 hours.Actually I was so excited to receive my order. It's awesome...!! And one more thing I chose cash on delivery(COD) method of payment. So in my own experience I can tell you that myntra.com can be one of the best online shopping site. Enjoy shopping just by a click. And keep in mind to sign up through your Facebook account.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More