Friday, February 17, 2012

Get adsense account easily. Within a month...!!



I know that every one is trying again and again for getting an adsense account easily..
I also tried many times. At that time I didn't get it.
But now I have an account...!!

Do you know how I got the account easily ?

Friends just try this...
First you create one Youtube account and upload minimum 10 videos.
when you reach above "1000" views for your videos, you will get an invitation
from youtube for monetize your videos through adsense account.
So fill up the adsense registration form carefully and submit.



please note that, once your adsense account is banned, you can't create another one.
So read and follow the "policy" strictly before applying for adsense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More