Thursday, August 2, 2012

Google page rank updated August 2012



Google page rank is updated today 02 August 2012. All bloggers were waiting for this day to know the change made by their blog. Some of the blogs have increased their page rank while some others decreased.

The page  rank algorithm is based on the quality backlinks. You will get a page rank, on the number of backlinks. Higher the number of links to your blog, better will be your page rank. But actually backlinks is not the only reason behind the changes on the page rank.

 You must also have good traffics and quality content on your blog. Some   of the bloggers are hardly trying to get more backlinks and to post good quality content. The page rank is calculated in every 3 months. The last page rank was published in May 2012.

In my case, I got a disappointing result from the current page rank update. My blog page rank is not increased. I had tried to make more backlinks but the result is bad. So I need to wait for another 90 days. I think the main reason behind this let-down is the change that   was made in my site domain. This is a new domain which is why this has happened.

So I will have to try to make more backlinks and have regular posting on my site over again. However, I would like to state same tips to who have increased their page rank and also to who have decreased their page rank. That is, try to post quality content and make more backlinks. And do comments mentioning your current page rank.


Related article 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More